Wednesday, November 5, 2008
as we go on$BlogItemTitle$>
Hello 203, this is the awesome Nurul! (: Anyway, I'm really sad that our time as a class has ended and I'm really gonna miss you guys


Here's a few things I want to say personally to you guys. Sorry there isn't a nice video or anything, but I think Lyana's working on that so yay! *puts pressure on Lyana to hurry up*
(I also apologise if anything I type put becomes screwed because blogger can be weird sometimes and some part always gets cut off when I use the lss than three sign. Thus, the cool xanga smiley, as shown above.)
In order if register number:
- AUDREY Hello dear! Thanks for being such a good friend whom I can always rely on (: I remember the time in Term 1 when we were in the same group and you were sitting in front of me and always answering my never-ending questions! Heee thanks! Plus your amusing antics with 'your wall' and the 'Nurul is an intellectual name therefore it can be used as a scientific name' thingums, which really entertained me! Stay nice



- HAI QING Hello! (: I think you're very hyper and funny, you table tennis pro! Continue to excel in sports and in your music. Keep talking to me on MSN (x Thanks for helping me whenever I need help okay, stay cheerful!



- YIN WEN Heya my classmate of 2 years! You've been really sweet and helpful, thank you ever so much! You were a really good group mate in term 3 (I think? as in, I think it was in term 3. No doubts abot you being a great groupmate :D) Stay pretty and smart, okay? And enjoy your time in USA and Japan I'm so jealous ahhh haha. But I'll doubt you'll see this



- JIA HUI Hello my dear vice-chair! Thank you for taking care of the class so well and always managing to look on the bright side of things when we ever face trouble (: You've been an awesome group mate too! Hahah, good luck with your fishball and strawberry, I think you still like them a lot, right? :P Thanks so much for your little note, I'm reeally gonna miss you



- CHRISTINE Hey there (: Omg you math pro, o wait, I think you're pro at nearly all the subjects! D: WHERE CAN LIKE THAT ONE. Hahah, continue to do well in your studies and softball as well! (OP hurrr) Okay, stay yourself (:



Omg that took forever forget it I'll do 5 everyday. Then the blog will be updated also (:
I love you 203

Nurul (:
8:34 PM