2o3'o8; located at E417.
Always worth the climb, haha.
Batchmates 'o8
204(:
205(:
206(:
207(:
CREDITS
"With friends like these; who needs armies?"
Quoted from Gossip Girl.
Designer: nurul!<3
Basecodes: sheryl
ARCHIVES
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
October 2009
MANY IMPORTANT UPDATES:

Please note that the school would be closed after the Founders Day celebration.
2. PASSPORT PHOTOCOPIES
Please remember to bring your passport photocopies tomorrow. Hand it to me as a A4 piece of paper. Make sure that your photo is clear. It need not be in colour. Write your register number at the top right hand corner of the paper. Hand it in to me (Amanda) before the Founders Day Celebration is over. (I want to go home too okay -.-)
Those people who are not going for the Geog Learning journey, you need not hand in your passport photocopies but you must tell me.
3. LIT FA
Lit FAs are due tomorrow. Hand them in to Kinnari. Good luck completing them! (:
4. CLASSROOM CLEANINESS
We seriously need to clean our classroom and get our broom back -.- You know I think that the teacher who invigilated us just now was the one who complained about the dirty classroom. zzzzzzzzz.
Anybody has scotchtape strong enough to stick the noticeboard up without it falling down?! We've tried normal scotchtape, masking tape, double sided tape and the board still falls down. It fell don't know how many times already and I'm just sitting right below it. I'm super lucky lah, it hasn't fallen on me YET but it will sooner or later -.-
5. CLASS FUND
We need to set up a classfund. Currently it has about $3 in it already. Could you all bring extra money on Monday to give to the classfund? I don't know how much. About $2 or $5? I don't know. We need to buy scotchtape and markers and basic stationery for the class. (That's what Ms Ong says) And we can't use our own if it's for the class.
6. HISTORY NOTES
Those people who haven't received the History Notes on Immigrants there's one extra copy on the teacher's table.
7. RANDOM:
The person who borrowed my black whiteboard marker on TUESDAY could you please return it to me?!?! I keep on needing to borrow other people's markers leh! Paiseh -.-"
Who knows when the RS Self Propose Topic Proposal's due?!
I want FM Static, Faber Drive, Jonas Brothers or One Republic songs and Happy Ending by Mika! Anybody have?! I want!!! :D
8. PASS THE MESSAGE TO ALL 203 PEOPLE!
See 8 is such a nice number. Ba is lucky. HAHAHAH 8 children. LOL.